Let Saray Bosnia Travel Agency guides you on an amazing adventure through Bosnia and Herzegovina. Explore and enjoy a 4-day tour through Sarajevo and its historical richness, Medieval towns in Bosnia, Herzegovina tourist jewels, and the pure and breathtaking nature of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Sarajevo – Arrival and Accommodation
Welcoming at SJJ Airport, panoramic tour, introducing the basic information about the country, city, weather, people, currency, and best places where to eat. Transfer to the hotel, check-in, arrangement of the timing, and schedule for the following day.
Free time and overnight in Sarajevo.
The Sarajevo Tunnel of hope (famous war tunnel) museum, Sarajevo city tour, Sarajevo cable car, Olympic mountain Trebevic, Sunnyland entertainment park
After breakfast in the hotel, we will start our day with a visit to The Sarajevo Tunnel of hope (Bosnian: Tunel spasa) museum. The tunnel was an underground tunnel constructed between March and June 1993 during the Siege of Sarajevo.
After the Tunnel, we are going to explore the Old Town and city center of Sarajevo. As part of the City tour, you will see the historical monuments of Sarajevo city. This walking tour will provide you with information about every aspect of living in Sarajevo nowadays and in the past. You will enjoy a delightful mixture of Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian, and modern heritage.
After the Old Town adventure, we are going to enjoy an unforgettable panoramic cable car ride to the Olympic Mountain Trebevic. During the 1984 Winter Olympic Games, Trebevic was the location of the competition in the bobsled sport discipline.
Today Trebevic is a favorite excursion place for the locals and tourists, where you can walk through the forest, take a bike, have exciting paintball fun in the Brus picnic area, or enjoy in the adrenaline park and have a crazy ride on an alpine coaster in Sunnyland entertainment park.
If you are looking just for a chill we suggest you enjoy the natural ambient and fresh air sitting in one of the many mountain cafes surrounded by the amazing forest.
Free time and overnight in Sarajevo.
After breakfast in the hotel, we are going to Herzegovina – part of our country full of great natural wonders, beautiful rivers, and cities with mixed cultures.
Our first stop will be in Mostar – the largest city in Herzegovina. Mostar is most famous for the UNESCO – protected Old Bridge (Stari Most) that crosses the river Neretva and connects two parts of the city. You will enjoy magnificent architecture and a stunningly beautiful river and its surroundings. A large number of oriental Caffe bars will make you sit, enjoy and soak in the sounds, views, and impressions made by this marvelous town.
After Mostar, we continue our trip to Kravice Waterfalls. In one word you will be amazed by untouched nature and amazing waterfalls.
The next stop is in Pocitelj – a beautiful Medieval stone Town located below the high cliffs above the Neretva river, dominated by the medieval defense fortresses.
After Pocitelj we are going to Blagaj village and Buna river spring. Here you will enjoy the peace of Dervish House and the beautiful waters of river Buna. You will experience unique and unforgettable scenes that evoke the beauty and grandeur of this beautiful place.
On the way back to Sarajevo, we will make a short stop in Konjic – a small city in Herzegovina attractive for its beautiful nature in its surroundings and the famous old stone bridge from the Ottoman period (Stara Cuprija).
Return to Sarajevo in the evening. Free time and overnight in Sarajevo.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free time for shopping or walking through the Town.
Departure to the airport.
Here your 4 days tour concludes and unfortunately, it is time to say goodbyes… We hope you have enjoyed your tour with our agency!
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned car/van/bus (as agreed), with all fees included (fuel, tolls, parking…) – including airport transfers.
- Services of an experienced, English-speaking driver/escort (during daily tours – max 8 hours per day)
- Hotel accommodation (DBL/TWIN room bed & breakfast basis): 3 nights in Sarajevo, including any obligatory service charges and taxes as levied by the hotel.
- Visa fees.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares and airport taxes.
- Excursions, activities, and sightseeing trips that are not shown as included.
- Attraction and museums entrance fees.
- Charges for extra meals not mentioned above.
- Charges made by the hotels for the use of a higher category of room, certain facilities, extra meals, drinks, laundry, and personal items including any tax or service charge levied for them.
- Tips that are on a voluntary basis.
|HOTEL CATEGORY & TOUR PRICE
|Old Town / City Centre
- All prices are expressed per PAX (based on 2 people traveling together and sharing a double/twin room).
- For a group of 3 up to 4 adult travelers, we grant up to a 10% discount
- For a group of 5 up to 8 travelers we grant up to 15% discount
- For a group of 9 up to 19 travelers, we grant up to 25% discount
- For a group of 20+ travelers, we will calculate special group rates
CHD sharing the room with parents:
4* HOTELS: 0-7 years FOC; 7+ years 20,00€ in EXB per night
5* HOTELS: 0-5 years FOC; 5-11 years 20,00€ in EXB per night; 11+ years 30,00€ in EXB per night
Maximum number of EXB per room: 1 (single or sofa bed)
CHD in an extra room: full ADL amount; INF – FOC (sharing a bed with parents or in an INF bed)
Half board additional payment per day: 15€ per person in 4*, 20€ in 5* Hotels.
Full board additional payment per day: 30€ per person in 4*, 40€ in 5* Hotels.