Let Saray Bosnia Travel Agency guides you to an amazing adventure through Bosnia and Herzegovina. Explore and enjoy in five day tour through Sarajevo and its historical richness, Medieval towns in Bosnia, Herzegovina tourist jewels and pure and breathtaking nature of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Transportation from Airport to the Hotel. Check-in and short rest.
Afternoon will be reserved for Panoramic sightseeing of Sarajevo and exciting guided walking tour through the Old Town of Sarajevo. You will enjoy in a delightful mixture of Ottoman, Austro-Hungarian and modern heritage.
After the walking tour, it is time for late lunch or dinner. When in Bosnia, do as Bosnians do-certainly you should eat the Bosnian traditional cuisine (cevapcici, burek, dolmas…) and drink Bosnian coffee and try traditional sweets (hurmasica, tufahija, baklava…).
Overnight in Sarajevo.
Old Town Travnik, Jajce Old Town, Pliva waterfall, and Pliva Lakes
After the breakfast in the hotel we are going to small, medieval city Travnik. After Travnik, we continue our trip to Jajce, home od Bosnian Kings. Jajce is famous for the impressive real natural monument-22 meter hight Pliva Waterfall. It is one of the twelve most beautiful waterfalls in the world. We will also visit the beautiful watermils on the Pliva Lakes, where you can enjoy in a boat ride. Adventure continues to ethno village Semesnica– an oasis of peace, beauty and excellent local gastronomy. You will have lunch and enjoy in traditional food.
Return back to Sarajevo in the evening.
After the breakfast in the hotel, we are going to Herzegovina – part of our country full of great natural wonders, beautiful rivers and cities with mixed cultures. Our first stop will be in Mostar known for the Old Bridge. You will enjoy in magnificent architecture and stunningly beautiful river and its surroundings. After Mostar, we continue our trip to Kravice Waterfall. In one word you will be amazed by unticible nature and amazing waterfalls.
Next stop is in Old Town Pocitelj– beautiful old stone town. After Pocitelj we are going to Blagaj and Buna river springs. Here you will enjoy in the peace of Dervish House and the beautiful waters of river Buna. You will have lunch and experience the unique and unforgettable scenes that evoke the beauty and grandeur of this beautiful place.
After lunch we are going to Konjic– small old town city in Herzegovina, atractive for its beautifull nature in surroundings.
Return back to Sarajevo in the evening.
Nature park „Vrelo Bosne“ and Olympic mountains Igman and Bjelasnica
After the breakfast in the hotel, we are going to visit nature park „Vrelo Bosne“. This is one of the country’s most popular natural landmarks, featuring spring of the River Bosna, and provides a quiet escape and relaxation from city crowd. After the visit of natural park „Vrelo Bosne“ we are going to Olympic mountains Igman and Bjelasnica. You will be able to enjoy in the nature, fresh air and walk through woods. For you more active and feeling adventurous we suggest you to try mountain biking, enjoy in quad safari or paragliding. Optionally we will visit village Lukomir– the highest altitude and most remote village in the entire country.
Return in the hotel in late afternoon. Free time in Sarajevo.
Breakfast in the hotel. Free time for shopping or walking through Old City.
Depart to airport.
- Transportation by modern air-conditioned car/van/bus (as mentioned in the tour program).
- Services of an experienced, English speaking driver and guide or other language as agreed.
- 4 nights in Sarajevo, hotel accommodation (bed & breakfast basis) as confirmed, including any obligatory service charges and taxes as levied by the hotel.
- Travel insurance.
- International airfares and airport departure taxes.
- Passport and visa fees.
- Excursions, activities and sightseeing trips which are not shown as included.
- Attraction entrance fees.
- Charges for extra meals not mentioned above.
- Charges made by the hotels for the use of certain facilities and extra meals, drinks, laundry and personal items including any tax or service charge levied for them.
|HOTEL LOCATION||HOTEL CATEGORY & TOUR PRICE|
|Old Town / City Centre||399 €||401 €||483 €|
|Other areas||323 €||361 €||389 €|
- All prices are expressed per person who travel in group of 2 up 4 travellers (based on 2 people travelling together and sharing a double or twin room).
- For group of 5 up 15 travellers we grant up to 20% discount.
- For a group with more than 15 travellers we grant extra discount.